HAPPY NEW YEAR !
2011 has come and gone,
like the presents the wine and the party fun
But don’t be sad this New Years Day,
because summer is now on its way
The days get longer the trees get green
The beach holiday is no longer a dream
So eat that last mince pie and pull in your tum,
We guarantee in 2012 Zumba Time will be even more fun...
2011 It's Zumba® Time Highlights:
- 4 new classes
- Teresa on Radio Derby breakfast show promoting Zumba Time
- Comic Relief Zumba Time charity night (you raised £476!)
- Zumba Time @ Heanor Festival (How hot was that afternoon?!!)
- Introduction of Its Zumba Time loyalty card (10th class free)
- Zumba Time “Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer” charity class (you raised another £322!)
- Halloween Glowstick Zumba Time party (great costumes!)
- Two days Zumba Time fun in the middle of Decathlon (we got some very strange looks but had a great time...)
- Xmas Fuddle (won’t mention the mince pies and wine – very naughty of us...)
A massive thanks for your continued support during 2011.
It’s you guys that make my teaching so much fun and all the cards, presents and kind words over Christmas show me yet again that we really are a Zumba family.
I don’t do New Years resolutions but I can guarantee that in 2012 I will again give you 100% and hopefully continue to make exercising fun. My only problem being Mick now wants more lights and bigger speakers……OMG!!!!
Love & Best Wishes to you all. See you all soon. Classes start back on 4th January 2011...